My short stories and sample scenes for your delectation…or something.
- Our hero is the make-or-break of our story (along with all the other stuff, of course). @ScriptReaderPro takes us t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Why your characters need to be fully fleshed out. And how to do it. #CharacterDevelopment #Activity #Believability… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @danumediagalway: A novel approach to #TVDrama #StoryDevelopment as @TBImagazine's Richard Middleton talks to #writer/#showrunner Dan Se… 3 weeks ago
- Watching #PhilipSeymourHoffman in #AlmostFamous. The man was a goddamn genius. https://t.co/VObBQAX3yV 1 month ago
- A beach, a bed, the heat and #TheGuestList by @lucyfoleytweets. Oh and a bag of M&Ms. #HappinessIs. https://t.co/yI7qOcSExa 1 month ago